– location of
materials on the Internet, offered in many languages.
– online access to millions of scanned books.
– US public, college, and presidential library websites.
Library of Congress
Law Library of Congress
Gateway to Library Catalogs
search the Library of Congress catalog, plus links to many academic and national libraries.
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Datasets from US Govt
Internet Virtual Library system
World Bank Datasets
British Library Website
Online British Library
Datasets from UK Govt
– merged online catalogues
of major UK and Irish academic and national libraries
European Commission Central Library
– 48 national libraries of Europe. Also offers links to the libraries of Europe.
– library of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
Library Guide – Enter a search term to access hundreds of thousands of bibliographic reference guides in thousands of libraries.
Library Guide of NATO
– Directory of libraries worldwide.
UN System – Libraries and Publications
Military Education and Research(MERLN) – Military education libraries in the US.
University of Nottingham, academic open access repository.
Foreign Policy Library
– Large database of free, online full-text studies.
– access academic and public libraries in Australia.
National Library of Australia
Library of the United Nations Office at Geneva
e-resources, U.N. system resources.
Open-source software, website design, and hosting.
GoDaddy – domain registration
– website hosting
RSS feed sources
RSS feed output
Jobs, career training.
Govt. Job Sites
US Job Search
– state job banks
Online Job Search Sites
Salary.com Jobs Post
Niche Job Sites
Beyond.com Job Openings
crunchboard.com Tech Jobs
Dice.com Tech Jobs
MedReps.com Health Jobs
4. Online classes
– MOOCS, aggregators
– open courseware, MIT, Stanford, Harvard
– online universities, University of Phoenix, AIU, Kaplan
– educational platforms (software), Blackboard
– networking, Google Hangouts, line, WhatsApp
5. eBusiness, bitcoins, PayPal banking, NASDAQ stocks, student credit cards, corporate formation.
– online advertising
– affiliate programs
– sales’ leads
– product development
6. Stock photography, video production, intellectual property rights.
– online licensing
Patent and Trademark Search
7. Songs, e-book writing, kindle, e-Zines.
8. US colleges and universities:
Colleges & Universities
– direct links to .edu websites, listed by state
|Vocational Nurses (LVN)||$44,480|
LIST OF US COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:
This website is not affiliated with any educational institution, and all trademarks are exclusive property of the respective owners. College Inspector is the work of a group of Thai students in Bangkok, using info from the US Department of Education, Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). If any stats are incorrect, please contact us with the right data.